Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Monthly Photo Challenge- "Old" Week 2

This week I took a ride out to the state capital of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, and took some shots of the "OLD" State Capital Building. I was really pleased at how they turned out and had a great time taking photos in the area.




This building is actually not used to house the capital anymore and I will have some photos of the current one up later. I love this building because it reminds me of a castle.

IMG_0602-1



IMG_0620-1



IMG_0638-1




If you would like to participate in our Monthly Photo Theme Challenge, just grab our button and include it in your post of the current Monthly Photo Theme, which for the month of April is "OLD". Include in your post any photos that you want to contribute that represent "OLD" and sign MckLinky below! We will post new photos every Thursday of the month. Easy as that!





MckLinky Blog Hop



6 comments:

lynn said...

Those turned out wonderful!! What a cool building. WI's capital is only about an hour from us and I've been wanting to go photograph there!

MommyDrinksBecauseYouCry said...

I love the contrast of the stark white building against that beautiful blue sky. It's photos like these that make me realize I only take pictures of my children any more. I need to get back out there!

Cheryl said...

Great shots beautifully framed.

Found my way here through SITS.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That building is just beautiful! I love it. Very pretty!
: )

Kaibee said...

Absolutely Amazing!
The building is seems so pristine. Cool! :D

Katherine Schultz said...

Great photos :) They look amazing!!

Stop by my blog if you get the chance, at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

K xx