Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monthly Photo Challenge "Old" Week 3


This week's Monthly Photo Theme Challenge is once again the "Old" theme...and this is what I have: A few weeks ago, we went to New Orleans and visited an 'old' graveyard for some photos:

IMG_0360-1



The pretty 'old' fountain was really neat with the horses!
IMG_0366-1


I liked how this tomb looked, it was very unique.
IMG_0379-1


This 'old' clock was located near Bourban Street and I thought it was interesting!
IMG_0389-1



If you would like to participate in our Monthly Photo Theme Challenge, just grab our button and include it in your post of the current Monthly Photo Theme, which for the month of April is "OLD". Include in your post any photos that you want to contribute that represent "OLD" and sign MckLinky below! We will post new photos every Thursday of the month. Easy as that!





1 comment:

lynn said...

See... you ended up with some great shots for 'Old' at that cemetary! Maybe I need to steal your idea!